Friday, November 14, 2008

My Article on Advocate.com

Read my article on advocate.com! Was talking to my mom last night about LGBT everything, and the definition of marriage when she said, "You should tell The Advocate, YOU ARE THE ADVOCATE!" Ever since I was a kid I'm been running orgs and protesting inequality, from my middle school's Jungle Fever ball to minstrels popping up in high school wearing fake dreads and dark colored makeup. That was just growing up in San Luis Obispo, CA to some extent. And then when I came out, there were even more things to fight for. I believe we can move to closer to equality, just takes time and effort. Join us on Monday night at La Cienega and Centinela in Ladera Heights for the next People of Color in their own communities protesting H8!

Feel the impact this Saturday as well, LA City Hall @ 10am!