Saturday, October 04, 2008

Jack + Karen = LOVE IT

wg_602_01Reports are surfacing that Jack + Karen are getting a Will & Grace spinoff. OH ME OH MY OH AWESOME!

Have I ever shared that story about the first time I visited Numbers in Weho? Me and my friend, theMVP decided to see if it was as smarmy as folks said. It was. As we drifted past the young guys dining with old guys we happened across Leslie Jordan and a young guy who said: "...well, I know I'm only 18 but I have to make money somehow."
leslie_jordan
Dear Leslie left that alone as we saw the kid an hour or so later in his platforms sitting dejectedly on the corner of San Vicente and Santa Monica. This in turn reminds me of the time, me and theMVP were venturing into Hollywood for some party or another. On a Sunset Blvd. corner sat a boy at a bus stop. Clean looking fellow, simply dressed and wearing a handmade sign. At first I thought it was one of those "disabled vet with 3 disabled kids on wheels begging for change" signs. It wasn't. The block printed sign said very clearly, "RENT ME". We burst into laughter and decided to go back and ask how much, as a lark of course ;)

Less than 3 mins later we're on the same corner, and "RENT ME" is gone...