Sunday, December 17, 2006

Dr. Callie RULES



Size-12 Bliss

SIZE doesn't matter any more to "Grey's Anatomy" star Sara Ramirez , who plays Dr. Callie Torres. "There's catered food everywhere you look - I gained 25 pounds in four months," the big-boned hottie tells January's Glamour. "Nobody ever said, 'You're getting a little heavy.' Instead, they wrote scenes for me to dance around half-naked in my underwear. I went to Shonda Rhimes, the executive producer, and said . . . 'Why me? . . . She just looked at me and said, 'Work it.' " Ramirez did, and is comfy as a size 12. -Page Six

Check out Sararamirez.com for Sara's Tony acceptance speech, she won for Spamalot....I had no idea! Nor did I know she's from San Diego, GO CALI!

What others see is those reviews, a Tony Award and back home, proud people like Ole Kittleson speaking of her with tears in their eyes. "She was such a wonderful role model for the Latino kids," says Kittleson. "She had such a strong feeling for and was so proud of her Mexican heritage. When I saw the show in New York, I waited for her backstage. Out she came in her jeans, with her hair in a ponytail hanging out of a baseball cap, just as modest as she always was. I just burst into tears, I was so happy for her." - Sara's high school teacher!

AWW! Methinks I smell a musical episode of Grey's Anatomy coming!