Monday, May 29, 2006

Oprah BlackLash Begins Once Again

Well Dave Chappelle kinda started it with his Oprah Has My Baby sketches, but in reality I think Oprah has good relationships with many high profile African American women, if not all of them. But African American Men?

Hmm, I wonder if that's the issue, not Hip Hop.


Ice Cube Says Oprah Has 'a Problem With Hip-Hop'
Sunday, May 28, 2006

NEW YORK — Rappers Ludacris and 50 Cent have dissed Oprah Winfrey. Now, Ice Cube has a beef with the talk show queen.

"I've been involved in three projects pitched to her, but I've never been asked to participate," the rapper-actor tells FHM magazine in its July issue, on newsstands June 6.

"For 'Barbershop,' she had Cedric the Entertainer and Eve on, but I wasn't invited," says the 36-year-old rapper, referring to his 2002 movie "Maybe she's got a problem with hip-hop."

Cube adds: "She's had damn rapists, child molesters and lying authors on her show. And if I'm not a rags-to-riches story for her, who is?"

READ THE REST AT um, FOX NEWS

Dave Chappelle Videos!





Right after Rick James's passing, I ran into his eldest son at my uncle's house in South, SOUTH, SOUTH LA. He said his dad was the happiest in decades when he died, all 'cause of Dave Chappelle. I'M RICH BITCH!