Thursday, March 30, 2006

Pretty Busy in Faythland but this is BIG NEWS


DICKY BARRETT KICKED FROM INDIE DUE TO POLITICS!









Visit Mighty Morning Show Blog For The Latest

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Now i am pissed !!!


R.I.P.

The MMS gone already but the Zombie show still listed. Not a very clean end.

More of the blanding down and "my-spacing" of "Indie"

USE THESE CONTACTS TO SHOW HOW YOU FEEL
Here is the contact page at Indie

More comments over here on Jacks Indie Site.


( This color system just seemed more appropriate now . sorry if it makes it tougher to read )


------------------------------
I wake up to Indie every day.

Hearing Dicky bitch has gotten me through a LOT of horrible mornings, and I enjoy his show even more than the lovable meanderings of Jonesy.

I truly believe it was Dicky's courageous stand against the abortion ban in South Dakota that got him the boot. To have a woman from the region on the show speaking in a VERY balanced way re: the abortion bill on a morning show is fucking fearless, and I'm damn proud to be a Dicky fan.

It's really just straight up fucking stupid of them, Indie fans being independently minded as they are and prone to rebell at any given moment.

Loved the guest dj's snarky comment this morning was it? "The Not So Indie Indie"