Thursday, January 12, 2012

Best Reason to Buy Girl Scout Cookies EVER!

From The HuffingtonPost.com's
Girl Scout Launches Cookie Boycott Campaign After Organization's Inclusion Of Transgender Child
She goes on to note, "I am asking you to take action with me and boycott Girl Scout Cookies." The video eventually concludes with a tagline for the Honest Girl Scouts site, which describes itself as a group "concerned with the alarming choices GSUSA has been making," and "advocating for a change back to simply building girls of good character." 
2 of my sisters were pretty hardcore Girl Scouts so I kinda learned a lot about how they're not exactly gender normative or as heterosexist as I thought at first.  My mom had tried to get me into it when I was kid but I was far more interested in the Boy Scouts so we couldn't come to any agreement.

Seems like genius marketing cause they should see a bump in sales this year!  I cannot wait for my cookies!
http://www.girlscoutcookies.org/

Don't forget the Cookie Finder, only 1 week left till they're on sale again! http://www.girlscoutcookies.org