Monday, August 17, 2009

Tom Dekker from Sarah Connor Chronicles and the new Nightmare on Elm Street, Such A Nice Guy!

tom dekker in hollywood (by _Faith)
Walking by the best music shop in the world, Hollywood. Tall, lanky boy comes our wearing the best eff me boots I've seen since Comic Con. He smiles at his DVD at puts his RPatz like sunglasses on. We share a stop light as the walk continues and I grin at him, thinking, dude you are effin FINE. Then I blush because it's John Connor folks, and it's the young John Connor -- gawd, I'm turning into such a damn cougar in the making.

I ask for a photo and he agrees, takes a 2nd one just to make sure it's good. He says he's in the new Nightmare on Elm Street and Jackie Earl Haley is amazing, it's a must see. Nice guys in Hollywood, fo real.

P.S.
He's taller than me, perhaps just under 6 feet.