Tuesday, November 11, 2008

La Lohan Bi, "Maybe"

Asked if she considers herself bisexual, Lohan, 22, says, "Maybe. Yeah."

A lesbian? "No," Lohan says.

"I don't want to classify myself," she explains. "First of all, you never know what's going to happen — tomorrow, in a month, a year from now, five years from now.

- Us Mag

Bi's love Linds! I once saw Lindsey Lohan on the UCLA campus, she was being driven in from Hilgard and at the stop sign she tried to drink some water and instead the bottle splashed cold water all down her front. She laughed all the way down the hill and it was pretty much adorable. I liked her in Parent Trap, Freaky Friday and Mean Girls. I was super impressed with her dancing, singing and hosting skills at the VMA's awhile back. And then she slipped into the celeb downward spiral slip stream...once you get caught as a clickable, it's hard for the tabs to let you go. Been real encouraged by her pulling ass up by the bra straps all the while combating her fake ass dad, girl I can understand that!

Go Linds.
68-1219146335-lindsay-lohan-courtenay
Lindsey and her old friend Courtney Semel, who now dates Tila Tequila. I think Semel has the cutest ears ever, lil elfin bits. Neways, back to other things.