Thursday, April 03, 2008

YAY! Margaret Cho Reality Show!


I got the G-shot as part of my new VH1 show, "The Cho Show," which I am filming right now and it is so fucking awesome you are going to just scream when you see it – I am so excited! Anyway, the G-Shot is an injection of collagen into your G-Spot that is supposed to enhance any kind of stimulation there. It is for women who have limited sensation in their vagina, which is me. My puss is more clitoral than vaginal. I am more into the outside than the inside. I am more about display than content. Whenever I go to a party, I tend to hang out on the steps rather than in the house and I never go into the backyard. And to keep the party analogy going, I don’t even have a G-Spot, per say, one place where the party is all centered, but there are lots of smaller events happening all over the area. Mine isn’t a G-Spot. More like a G-Block Party. My pussy is a lot like Coachella. There are a lot of bands hanging around waiting to play. - Read the rest @ ONTD
Fabulous news, VH1's doing a Margaret Cho show woohoo. Cho just published a blog on myspace about it. Myspace promptly pulled its blog service due to this overwhelming demand for Cho service. (Seriously though, lot of downtime over there these days right?)