Saturday, January 20, 2007

MIKA!

I am SO in hot sexy SASS-Y LOVE with this infectious, fun Queen falsetto meets the psychotropic happy drugs from Revolver with a Robbie Williams's string section and optimistically James Blunt bent

and he's super hot (myspace).

Listen to Grace Kelly by Mika on the BBC site
Mika Life In Cartoon Motion

Oh Billy Brown had lived an ordinary life.
Two kids, a dog, and a cautionary wife.
While it was all going according to plan
Then Billy Brown fell in love with another man.
~Billy Brown

No need to fantasize, since I was in my braces
a watering hole with the girls around and curves in all the right places
~Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)

This is the way you left me
I'm not pretending
No hope no love no glory
No happy ending
This is the way we love
Like it's forever
and live the rest of our life
but not together
~Happy Ending


TORRENT DOWNLOAD