Sunday, July 23, 2006

Radio Host Adam Carolla Hangs Up On Ann Coulter


Ask Ann Coulter
Originally uploaded by M1khaela.

Nationally syndicated radio host Adam Carolla had a chance to perform the fantasy of everyone who stands to the left of Attila the Hun politically. Carolla got to hang up the telephone on the caller at the other end - none other than Ann Coulter.


Ann_Coulter_Book
Originally uploaded by doubleess65.
ADAM CAROLLA: Ann Coulter, who was supposed to be on the show about an hour and a half ago, is now on the phone, as well. Ann?

ANN COULTER: Hello.

CAROLLA: Hi Ann. You're late, babydoll.

COULTER: Uh, somebody gave me the wrong number.

CAROLLA: Mmm… how did you get the right number? Just dialed randomly - eventually got to our show? (Laughter in background)

COULTER: Um, no. My publicist e-mailed it to me, I guess, after checking with you.

CAROLLA: Ahh, I see.

COULTER: But I am really tight on time right now because I already had a -

ann coulter
Originally uploaded by silverzephyr.

CAROLLA: Alright, well, get lost.

Ann Coulter Mouse Pad
Originally uploaded by Disembedded.


DOWNLOAD THE MP3!