Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Jewel, Gnarls Barkley Best Albums 2006?

Goodbye Alice in Wonderland

Jewel's finally on her way, lyrically and musically.
I've been together, but alone.
I've made love without love being shown.
I've seen sorrow in a pair of dice,
All things that came in two's made me cry
Until tonight.

So I drive to you tonight
I was blind, now I have sight.
I could not leave you even if I tried.
You're heart beats inside of me.
Like a star in the dark of night,
Like birds lost in flight.
The clouds in the sky are blue
I belong with you.
Test Jewel's "Drive To You" for yourself, it's a mad good beat

Gnarls Barkley, the new Beatles. St. Elsewhere
I'm sure someone else will say it soon too. At the very least it's like Moby's "Play" before that was sold down the river.

Hey, hey, hey, there's truth in the thunder
Love in the lightning, the feeling is frightening
Yeah, isn't it exciting?
I'm something like stormy weather
If I weren't we would never
Huddle together, do I have to tell you
That I'm also the sunlight, that shines shortly after?
I just rain cause I have to, on to another chapter
I wish you lots of laughter
Til the next time you see me
Just remember you need me, I'm the storm coming
(And I come, I come, I come, I come)


Check out Storm Coming from Gnarls Barkley, tell me if you agree.

The Star Wars Themed performance of "Crazy" was S-W-E-E-T