Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Fun With Headlines!

From Impeachbush.org
from impeachbush.org
AP HEADLINE: Bush upset with Iraq killings reports

What FUSH* ACTUALLY SAID: "I am troubled by the initial news stories," Bush said in his first public comments about the deaths of about two dozen civilians at Haditha last January. "I'm mindful that there's a thorough investigation going on. If in fact, laws were broken, there will be punishment."

KEY INFORMATION YOU SHOULDN'T MISS:

Bush's spokesman, Tony Snow, urged patience as the Marines conduct what he called a vigorous investigation. He said a report will come out in "a matter of weeks, not a matter of months" and include public release of photographic evidence. "We're going to see everything," Snow said.

Excuse me while I vomit. I'm telling you bitches, "WE DON'T NEED NO STINKING BADGES".

May 1, 2006, Vermonters deliver impeachment resolutions to Congress!!!

May 20, 2006, Democrats signal oversight of Bush would increase
Interestingly enough, I wonder if regional papers aren't best for "factual" reportage?

sacramento_street_stop_bush

*FUSH? = ALL THE BUCK FUSH FLICKR PHOTOS

A Last.fm group? Sweet.