Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Those CRAZY Golden Globes: 2006



GOLDEN GLOBE HIGHLIGHTS

"So I was playing Barbies with my daughter and the voice came out and she kind of stopped and asked 'What was that?' I told her, 'I think that's Willy Wonka' and she told me she liked it and it went from there I guess." - Johnny Depp on the Golden Globes red carpet.

I swear he reconsidered what he was saying as he said barbies with my daughter, but then he grinned. Oddly enough I wonder if Gene Wilder was influenced as well...




Mariah Carey looking pleased as punch and letting Tommy Mottola Have It. *finger snaps*

Hugh Laurie springing up to accept best tv drama for medical dramedy House, slight pause as people go "He can walk!"

He proceeds to draw names out of his pants to name 3 random people who work on House, and makes a few jokes. "Wait he's British?" lol
"I have to thank Bryan Singer who's rampant hypochrondia had informed the entire thing,haha"

Lewd shots of Adrien Brody at any given moment gorgeous breasts are around







Kevin Nealon looking suspicious as Steve Carell accepts Best Actor comedy tv.

dennis quaid presenting brokeback mountain as a best dramatic film nominee"It's a controversial film, let's just say it rhymes with chick flick."
(Shots of Heath Ledger raising his eyebrows and Michelle Williams massaging his forearm.
Cut to Anne Hathaway mouths Hi Mom to the camera. I KID YOU NOT!)


Takes some guts to wear that girlie

All right then.

Holy Fuck, Felicity Huffman wins Best Dramatic Actress for TransAmerica.

I know as actors our job is usually to shed our skins, but I think as people our job is to become who we really are. And soI would like to salut the men and women who brave ostracism, alienation anda life lived on the margins to become who they really are.-Felicity Huffman acceptance speech.

Damn, Ledger loses. But I can't be mad. Philip Seymour Hoffman, yeah right he Totally deserves this one (Boogie Nights!).

Brokeback Mountain wins Best Film presented by Denzel Washington who smiles the night put...