Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Evolution, it's in the bag baby


The author told me the ruling was the legal equivalent of a rather loud fart in church, something very exciting to the legal community. To Sum Up
What do the words Monkey Trial mean to you? I was first taught the Scopes Monkey Trial was something beyond evil, for years pulpits denounced it as "the beginning of the end". This is the word I grew up on, and the words I first rebelled against. Yet as the above author has pointed out, all my rebellion got mixed up in some big not-really-a-"conspiracy" ball of wax (Life sucks for those not white, rich, american, male, straight, gender conforming & etc A.K.A. LET IT ALL BURN). Am I against bans in general? I do so hate appreciations of systemic constructions. Yes, I know this may seem irrational...but maybe in the end it's all a cycle of desecration and creation. Which has nothing to do with science! (giggle)